- To create an awareness among communities of the need of mutual assistance.
- To identify opportunities to provide essential basic needs of communities.
- To initiate and implement projects necessary to facilitate the above.
- To organise activities to generate funds required for the execution of such projects.
- To collaborate with like-minded organisations in the accomplishment of the above objectives.
- Assistance to Disabled and intellectually handicapped children/ Schools in Sydney.
- Providing spectacles and medical assistance to needy students in Sri Lanka.
- Scholarships to needy students in Australia and Sri Lanka.
- Tsunami relief for Sri Lanka.
- Poverty reduction in Sri Lanka.
- Medical/Educational relief for drought affected communities in Australia.
- Provide assistance for other charitable organisations in Australia.
- Provide assistance to educational and resource centres for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
- Provide assistance to new migrants.